Join the 2nd annual Southern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo in
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on December 2 & 3, 2019
Why we need an industrial hemp show in the South
At this time, 75% of southern states allow industrial hemp growing, whether for commercial purposes, under a pilot program, or as part of a research effort. The other 25% have tried to legalize hemp growth, but the bills have either stalled or died in committee. The southern United States has a long history of agriculture and hemp is their future!
South Carolina’s pilot program is doubling this year so we’ve chosen to host the 1st Annual Southern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo at the 4-star Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort on November 26-27, 2018.
Our two day conference and trade show features a variety of presentations from internationally renowned hemp industry experts along with networking opportunities and dedicated trade show only time to assure all of our registrants have ample time to gather all of the information they need to be part of the budding hemp industry.
Make this conference & expo a must attend in 2018
The Southern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo will give you the tools to make the best decision on what to expect from hemp growing.
• Meet experts from all over the United States that will help educate you on the hemp growing industry
• Connect with exhibitors who can set you up with the materials needed for hemp farming & production
• Learn more about the 50,000 products that can be made from hemp
• Seize the opportunity to establish your brand in the hemp markets
• Network with other hemp growers and industry professionals
• Your company will stand out from the others and be showcased to brand new growers just getting into this fast paced industry.
• Our marketing efforts will reach out to growers across the entire Southern region.
• Research has found about 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority.
• Trade show sponsors have a very high ROI because it directly targets the people in need of their products or services.
• Sponsoring gives new customers a sense of conﬁdence that your company has authority in the industry.
• Sponsoring increases your exposure to those who are actively seeking new products and services and have the power to buy.
Our conference & expo will provide your company with the chance to meet a new group of clientele. With the recent legalization of hemp farming in many Southern states, your company can get in on the ground ﬂoor with those who are most interested in this rapidly expanding industry.
The Southern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo aims to provide a full circle learning experience that would be incomplete without companies like yours. Attendees will be able to capture an all-encompassing understanding of the hemp industry, from crop selection to harvest, all the way to the thousands of options for ﬁnalized products.
According to the Hemp Biz Journal, US hemp sales reached over $593 million dollars in 2015, $688 million dollars in 2016, and are projected to reach $2 billion dollars by the year 2020. Your company cannot waste this opportunity to exhibit at this event.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Peterson at 888-273-4533.