If you are looking for information on shuttles from the airport, please call 787-607-0612 or 787-796-6125 ext. 3143
Join the 1st annual Caribbean US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo in
Dorado, Puerto Rico on January 14 & 15, 2019
In Puerto Rico, a competitive advantage exists as their climate, soil, and geographical location allow for a much longer growing season. Since the last of Puerto Rico’s sugar mills closed in 2000, the island has been in need of an agricultural revolution and the hemp industry promises much needed jobs in the farming sector. The industry also offers unique opportunities for foreign investors. Continuing efforts have been made to promote legislation to make hemp a viable industry and our conference and trade show will be there as the industry begins.
• Your company will stand out from the others and be showcased to brand new growers just getting into this fast paced industry.
• Our marketing efforts will reach out to growers across all of Puerto Rico.
• Research has found about 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority.
• Trade show sponsors have a very high ROI because it directly targets the people in need of their products or services.
• Sponsoring gives new customers a sense of conﬁdence that your company has authority in the industry.
• Sponsoring increases your exposure to those who are actively seeking new products and services and have the power to buy.
Our conference & expo will provide your company with the chance to meet a new group of clientele. With the recent legalization of hemp farming in many states, your company can get in on the ground ﬂoor with those who are most interested in this rapidly expanding industry.
The Caribbean US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo aims to provide a full circle learning experience that would be incomplete without companies like yours. Attendees will be able to capture an all-encompassing understanding of the hemp industry, from crop selection to harvest, all the way to the thousands of options for ﬁnalized products.
According to the Hemp Biz Journal, US hemp sales reached over $593 million dollars in 2015, $688 million dollars in 2016, and are projected to reach $2 billion dollars by the year 2020. Your company cannot waste this opportunity to exhibit at this event.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Peterson at 888-273-4533.