Join the 1st Annual Eastern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo
Albany, NY on June 3rd & 4th, 2019
Learn more about the future of Hemp in the East!
New York, through its Empire State Development Industrial Hemp Research Initiative, is poised to lead the emerging hemp industries, and the Eastern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo is proud and honored to present New York’s first professional conference dedicated exclusively to industrial hemp! This educational, networking, and supply chain conference will include presentations from internationally renowned hemp industry experts along with key government officials and agronomic researchers from the Empire State. Do not miss this important event if you are interested in exploring the incredible opportunities of the hemp industry.
Make this Conference & Expo a must attend in 2019.
The Eastern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo will give you the tools to make the best decision on what to expect from hemp growing.
• Meet experts from all over the United States that will help educate you on the hemp growing industry.
• Connect with exhibitors who can set you up with the materials needed for hemp farming & production.
• Understand the Hemp Growing policy in your state right from the Department of Agriculture.
• Learn more about the 50,000 products that can be made from hemp.
• Seize the opportunity to establish your brand in the hemp markets.
• Network with other hemp growers and industry professionals.
Our conference & expo will provide your company with the chance to meet a new group of clientele. With the recent legalization of hemp farming in many Eastern states, your company can get in on the ground ﬂoor with those who are most interested in this rapidly expanding industry.
The Eastern US Hemp Growers Conference & Expo aims to provide a full circle learning experience that would be incomplete without companies like yours. Attendees will be able to capture an all-encompassing understanding of the hemp industry, from crop selection to harvest, all the way to the thousands of options for ﬁnalized products.
According to the Hemp Biz Journal, US hemp sales reached over $593 million dollars in 2015, $688 million dollars in 2016, and are projected to reach $2 billion dollars by the year 2020. Your company cannot waste this opportunity to exhibit at this event.
• Your company will stand out from the others and be showcased to brand new growers just getting into this fast paced industry.
• Our Marketing efforts will reach out to growers across the entire Eastern Region.
• Research has found about 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority.
• Trade show sponsors have a very high ROI because it directly targets the people in need of their products or services.
• Sponsoring gives new customers a sense of conﬁdence that your company has authority in the industry.
• Sponsoring increases your exposure to those who are actively seeking new products and services and have the power to buy.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Peterson at 888-273-4533.